The significance of a robust cleaning programme for schools has become more crucial than ever.
The spread of Virus and bacteria can be far quicker in a school than most of us can imagine. It is vitally important to be prepared. Here is where AMC Commercial Cleaning can help with our Protect+ plan for school cleaning.
Our Schools Cleaning plan takes into consideration pre-emptive measures amidst COVID-19 from cross-contamination in schools.
Intensive Cleaning to high traffic, high-risk areas
Targeted surface disinfection to high touch areas
Fogging disinfection to eliminate biohazards
In this new normal Alert level 1, COVID-19 pandemic recovery phase, keeping students, staff and the wider community safe from the risk of infectious diseases has become more critical than ever. Learning from our extensive experience in school cleaning and infection control in pandemics, our cleaning programme for schools includes a component of pre-emptive surface disinfection as part of the scope of works.
Because, when it comes to cleaning in schools, there is simply no allowance for risks.
Higher Standards in Schools Cleaning
The increasing requirements for compliance with Alert levels and health standards require schools across New Zealand – in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Waitakere, Hamilton, Highbrook, Manukau and Northshore, to review their current cleaning programmes.
While ensuring consistent cleaning routines with a focus on high-use areas is imperative, targeted surface disinfection in areas exposed for cross contamination, such as common rooms that draw greater traffic will call for pre-emptive surface disinfection. In the new normal, schools in New Zealand have a need to reach for a higher standard of school cleaning programme.
Your School and AMC Commercial Cleaning
Maintaining a school cleaning programme that meets the standards and values of the school is a shared responsibility between you and your cleaning service partner.
Wellington High School, New Zealand
AMC Quality Standards
AMC maintains the highest levels of accreditations and certification:
- ISO 9001:2016 for Quality Management System
- AS/NZS 4801:2001 Occupational Health & Safety Management
- ISO 14001:2016 Environmental Management System
In addition, AMC’s school cleaning programme ensures:
- All cleaners have the appropriate vaccinations including flu vaccine.
- All cleaners have police checks and working with children clearance.
- All cleaners use hospital grade disinfectant which kills 99.99% germs.
- All cleaners are trained on responsible use of cleaning products, waste disposal, Specialist Surface Disinfection.
- Your school cleaning programme is audited by AMC’s Operations management team on a regular frequency and reports provided with complete transparency, online, for customer self-audits and feedback.
- A dedicated Customer Services Manager is assigned for your school.
To find out how we can take care of you, please complete the form and someone will be in touch soon.
The Service Process
- Call or Email us
- Calls returned within 24 hours (Mon-Fri)
- A cleaning consultation with a local expert arranged
2. Site Survey
- A dedicated site supervisor provided
- Appointment at a time of your convenience
- Cleaning plan tailored to your facility’s requirements
- In compliance with all cleaning and environmental regulations
- Resource selection to fit site requirements
- Site visit at a time of your convenience
- Quick, discreet walk through
- Quality assurance process to ensure your cleaning services are as per agreed specifications
- Proof of service made available online
- 48-hour issue resolution