Where is AMC located?
We have offices located all over Australasia, with our New Zealand branch located in Auckland, from which we service a huge range of locations across a variety of industries.
What does AMC Commercial Cleaning specialise in?
AMC services a wide range of industries. Some of our key focus areas are:
- Office Cleaning
- Educational Cleaning: Childcare centres, Primary & Secondary Schools, Tertiary Institutions & Training Centres
- Retail Cleaning
- Medical Cleaning: GP clinics, dentists, laboratories, nursing homes, rehabilitation centres.
- Industrial Cleaning: Truck cleaning, factory cleaning, hard industrial, soft industrial, manufacturing.
- Sports Facility Cleaning; and
- Hospitality: Bars, restaurants, hotels, cafes, nightclubs, pubs.
How do I become a franchisee?
AMC offers outstanding franchise opportunities. We currently have over 500 franchisees and in excess of 2,000 cleaners across all of our offices, currently enjoying the benefits of being part of the AMC team. Click here to find out more about becoming a franchisee.
What sets you apart from other commercial cleaners?
Although we are now a part of a large company, at our heart – we are a family-run business built on strong family values. Our values are embedded in our culture, extending from our senior management to our operatives, with personal relationships at the forefront of everything we do. We are passionate about providing exceptional, industry-leading service for our clients.
We also have triple certification (WH&S, Environmental and Quality Management Assurance), which speaks volumes of our approach to continual improvement and industry-leading standards and sets us apart from our competitors.
Do you use non-toxic cleaning products?
Absolutely. Our hospital & medical facility cleaning products are earth and human friendly, safe and effective – yielding a healthier outcome for our people, your people and the environment.